tik tok ku "SI PENYU "

kebesaran ILAHI

kerjakan sesuatu yang bermanfaat setiap hari :)


"Dalam ajaran ISLAM, masa untuk kita berkenal-kenalan dengan bakal pasangan kita adalah ketika tempoh pertunangan"

Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011









I try to find the love
From the human heart
But I still can’t feel
The  love means

I try to find the love
With my own ways
Hanging out at the night
But I still fell losing



I want the true love
I want the love can’t be erased by time
I want the pure love
The forever love
Love that can make me happy
Love that can make me calm






Love
love is SOMETHING
love is ABSTRACT
love is AMAZING
love is WONDERFULL

                      Love  for me
                                    love for ALLAH
     love for RASULULLAH
                         love for ISLAM
                             love for MOTHER
                              love for FATHER
                                    love for FAMILY









Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan